“We get regular feedback from passengers frustrated they missed out on tax free purchases because items were too bulky or heavy to carry, or they would exceed hand luggage limits set by some airlines, so ‘Shop & Collect’ is the ideal solution. All you have to do is tell the member of staff at the till you want to ‘Shop & Collect’ and they will do the rest for you.
“So with shops ranging from Fat Face to Hugo Boss, Accessorize to Mulberry and HMV to Dixons – and shelves filled with leading fragrances, chocolate treats and must read books – there’s something for everyone. Passengers that have discovered ‘Shop & Collect’ love the fact they can tick off their Christmas lists with tax free savings too.”
Great Christmas offers at London Stansted Airport this year include:
- 16gb i-pads in Dixons from just £416.50 (rrp £429)
- Mulberry’s Bayswater bag £553.00 (rrp £650)
- World Duty Free perfume box sets range from Paul Smith for £21 to Vera Wang a £59.35. And Dolce and Gabana’s new “The One Gentleman” is just £39.20
- 3 for 2 offers on books at WHSmith
- HMV’s fantastic deals include Dsi bundle for £102.12 (rrp £120) and PS3 ‘Assasins Creed Brotherhood’ for £212.76 (rrp £285).
For full details on Christmas shopping options at London Stansted Airport and further information on ‘Shop & Collect’ visit www.stanstedairport.com