Hashtag #easyJetfromStansted to win!
Upload a photo of yourself this Thursday from our stand at Liverpool Street Station for your chance to win 4 easyJet return flights. Simply post your pic to your Facebook, Instagram or Twitter page, use the hashtag #easyJetfromStansted and you're in the running. T&Cs apply.
Competition is open on the 16th June 2016
Open to UK residents aged 18 and over
Terms and conditions
- This promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) who are 18 years or over, excluding employees and their immediate families of MAG, easyJet, their agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
- There will be one competition, starting at 11:00AM on Thursday 16 June 2016 and closing at 00:00AM on Friday 17 June 2016. Any entries received outside these times and dates will not be accepted.
- How to enter: Online entry via Twitter or Instagram or Facebook accounts. If you do not have a Twitter/Instagram/Facebook account you will need to create one in order to participate and you will require an active email address in order to do this. No purchase is necessary to enter this competition.
- By submitting an entry, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- To enter, you can either:
- Tweet your photo that you took at the easyjet – London Stansted Airport promotional stand at Liverpool Street Station to your followers, including the hashtag #easyJetfromStansted, and you will be automatically entered into the competition.
- Instagram your photo that you took at the easyjet – London Stansted Airport promotional stand at Liverpool Street Station to your followers, including the hashtag #easyJetfromStansted, and you will be automatically entered into the competition.
- Post a photo on Facebook that you took at the easyjet – London Stansted Airport promotional stand at Liverpool Street Station to your followers, including the hashtag #easyJetfromStansted, and you will be automatically entered into the competition.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the promotion. Syndicated entries or those made using methods such as a computer macro, a script or the use of automated devices or processes are not allowed and all such entries will be disqualified.
- The Promoter and easyjet do not claim any rights of ownership in your competition entry. You agree that each of the Promoter and easyjet may make your entry available on its website and any other media, whether now known or invented in the future, and in connection with any publicity of the competition. You agree to grant the Promoter and easyjet a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable licence, for the full period of any intellectual property rights in the competition entry, to use, display, publish, transmit, copy, edit, alter, store, re-format and sub-licence the competition entry for such purposes.
- By submitting an entry, you confirm that:
(i) any and all images you submit are original works, are not defamatory and do not infringe third party rights;
(ii) there are no conflicting agreements in place that restrict the use of such images or other submissions;
(iii) you have consent to use any third-party image in the entry and rights have been waived for that use. If a third party image is of a person under 18, parental or guardian consent must be provided;
(iv) you will produce evidence of any required consent at the Promoter’s request (failure to do so may result in disqualification from the competition); and
(v) you grant the promoter and easyjet an irrevocable, royalty-free, worldwide licence for the full term of the copyright to use, alter, adapt or sub-license rights in images to third parties.
- The prize is provided by easyJet Airline Company Limited, Hangar 89, London Luton Airport, LU2 9PF
- The Prize consists of 4 return easyJet flights from London Stansted to one of the following destinations: BIO, OVD, PRG, NAP, NCE, AMS, BFS, EDI, DBV, PMI
- All taxes and charges are included.
- You will be responsible for ensuring that you and any person travelling with you are available to travel and hold valid passports, any necessary visas and travel documents for the flight destination in question on the relevant travel dates.
- The flights must be booked by the winner within two months of 01st July 2016. Please allow at least three weeks between emailing your booking form and your outbound travel date. The prize must be used by the winner and their companions travelling together.
- The costs of transfers (other than those specified), travel insurance, accommodations, parking, meals, spending money and all and any other incidental travel expenses are not included in the prize.
- Booking forms are to be e-mailed to easyJet contact at neil.slaven@easyJet.com
- The flights must be taken within four months of the closing date and are not available over bank holiday periods. The period from 14th July – 31st August inclusive is excluded from this promotion.
- All flights are subject to availability.
- There is no cash alternative to the prize. The prize is not transferable
- Winner must be over 18 years old and agree to be included in London Stansted Airport and easyJet publicity.
- One piece of hold baggage is included per passenger, per sector up to a max weight of 20kg per bag and a choice of allocated seating. Additional baggage will be charged for at the then prevailing rates.
- One winner will be picked at random from all valid entries received and will be notified via e-mail or the social channels within 14 days of the closing date. At point of winner notification, the winner will be asked to supply a valid email address for further information on the prize to be sent to.
- In the event the claim for the prize is not received by the promoter within 14 days of prize notification, the promoter reserves the right to withdraw prize entitlement and award the prize to a reserve selected at the same time as the original.
- In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion or the awarding of prizes, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- The winner details can be obtained by contacting Stansted Airport, Marketing, 3rd Floor Enterprise House, Essex within six weeks of the closing date.
- Your personal details will only be collected and shared with Manchester Airport Group and easyJet only as sponsors of the competition. If you are the winner of the competition, you agree that the Promoter may use your name, image and town or county of residence to announce the winner of this competition and for any other reasonable and related promotional purposes.
- By entering the competition, you agree that any personal information provided by you with the competition entry may be held and used only by the Promoter, its agents, suppliers and easyjet to administer the competition.
- The promoter monitors entrants’ responses to this Promotion and any responses which are, or could be regarded, as being disrespectful towards other members of the Twitter or Instagram or Facebook communities or which contain anything which is likely to, or could cause offence or distress will be removed from the Promotion. Compliance will be judged on the context, medium, audience, and prevailing standards. The Promoter reserves the right to remove any answers in breach of this term with immediate effect, at its sole discretion.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- The promotion is subject to the laws of England. These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law, and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Promoter: Stansted Airport Limited, Enterprise House, Bassingbourn Road, Essex, United Kingdom