1. The prize is one £5000 holiday voucher provided by Thomson Holidays.
2. Flights must depart from and arrive back into Stansted Airport only.
3. Frequent flyer miles cannot be accrued or redeemed in connection with prize tickets, nor can prize tickets be redeemed for cash.
4. You can enter the competition if you are a UK resident (including the Channel Islands), aged 18+. Employees of the Manchester Airport Group (MAG) & Tui PLC, their families or any agencies or persons connected with the promotion may not enter.
5. When you enter the promotion, you agree to be bound by these rules and agree that if you win, MAG will publish your surname and county.
7. Only one entry permitted per person. Entries made in bulk or by third parties are prohibited and will not be counted.
8. Entries received after the closing date will not be considered and won’t be returned. The winner will be the first entry drawn at random within a week after the closing date. The closing date of the competition is 30/04/2014.
9. There is no cash alternative and the prize is not transferable. Our decision as to the winner is final.
10. Winners will be notified within 14 days of the closing date. A list of winners can be obtained by contacting Manchester Airport, Marketing 5th Floor Olympic House, Manchester within six weeks of the closing date.
11. MAG/Thomson reserve the right to change these rules or to cancel, alter or amend the promotion if circumstances arise beyond our control.
12. If MAG cannot contact the winner within 14 days of the closing date, MAG will offer the prize to a runner up, or re-offer the prize in another promotion.
13. MAG excludes liability to the full extent permitted by law for any loss, damage or injury occurring to you arising from your entry or your acceptance of a prize.
14. The promotion is subject to the laws of England.