Welcome to the No.1 Traveller lounges at Stansted – the smartest address at the airport.
Whatever your class of travel and whichever airline you’re flying with, you can upgrade your journey by checking into a No.1 Lounge at Gate 16 or Gate 49. Take in the panoramic runway views with a glass of something chilled, choose a freshly prepared hot dish from a bistro menu and browse a range of daily newspapers and glossy magazines. It’s all included in the price of entry, and costs less than you might think.
The No.1 Lounges
Book into one of No.1’s airport lounges and discover a better way to start your trip. The unrivalled range of facilities includes:
- A selection of freshly prepared dishes from the kitchen
- Complimentary items from a self-service pantry table
- Complimentary draught beer, wines and spirits from the fully tended bar
- Free, unlimited WiFi
- A wide selection of glossy magazines and quality newspapers to take away
- Panoramic runway views and full table service
- Flat screen TVs, board games and kid’s packs
The following lounges are available after security control:
No.1 Traveller Lounge at Gate 16
The lounge at Gate 16 provides easy access to Gates 1-39 and is available to all international passengers except those on Ryanair flights. Unfortunately, domestic passengers are unable to use this lounge. Open daily from 4.30am to 9pm.
No.1 Traveller Lounge at Gate 49
The lounge at Gate 49 provides easy access to Gates 40-59 for passengers on all international Ryanair flights. The lounge can be accessed by those on domestic flights, however please note that it’s about 15 minute walk back to the domestic gates. Open daily from 4am to 9pm.
For lounge bookings please call us on 08442 64 64 40 or visit www.No1Traveller.com