10. Flight extras are not included in the prize (flight extras include, but are not limited to, pre-allocated seats, extra legroom seats, the carriage of golf clubs, sports equipment, hold/ checked in baggage and excess baggage and credit card booking fees, transfers to and from the airport in the UK and overseas).
11. Prize winners and their companions are responsible for paying for each piece of hold baggage taken.
12. Please note: By entering your email address or postal address you agree to receive email communications or mail communications from Manchester Airports Group, Pegasus Airlines of companies, keeping you up to date on the latest news, exclusive offers and competitions. If providing a mobile phone number you also agree to receive future communications by SMS. You can opt-out of these communications at any time.
13. The winner is requested to make contact with the competition organiser at least one month prior to the preferred departure dates so that bookings can be completed in good time to avoid disappointments.
14. The winner also agrees to take part in any publicity relating to this competition.
15. Entrants of this competition need to be a UK resident (including the Channel Islands), aged 18+. Employees (and their families) of the Manchester Airport Group (MAG), Pegasus Airlines, Redmint Communications and companies or any agencies or persons connected with the promotion may not enter.
17. The winner must book his/ her own travel insurance and have valid passports and necessary visas.
18. Prize winners must ensure that they have the correct travel documentation and obtain the relevant visas. Such travel documentation is at the sole expense of the winner. Failure to be granted a visa and or have the necessary travel documentation will result in the prize winner forfeiting their prize.
19. Flight terms and conditions apply and can be found at http://www.flypgs.com/en/information/general-rules.aspx
20. Only one entry is permitted per person. Entries made in bulk or by third parties are prohibited and will not be counted.
21. Entries received after the closing date will not be considered and won’t be returned. The winner will be the first entry drawn at random within 14 days after the closing date.
22. There is no cash alternative to the prize. The prize is non-transferable and non-refundable.
23. The prize must be used by the registered prize winner. The MAG / Pegasus Airlines decision as to the winner is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
24. Winners will be notified within 30 days of the closing date. The winners name can be obtained by contacting Manchester Airport, Marketing, 5th Floor Olympic House, Manchester within six weeks of the closing date.
25. MAG / Pegasus Airlines reserve the right to change these rules or to cancel, alter or amend the promotion.
26. If MAG cannot contact the winner within 30 days of the closing date, MAG will offer the prize to a runner up, or re-offer the prize in another promotion.
27. MAG/ Pegasus Airlines and Redmint Communications exclude liability to the full extent permitted by law for any loss, damage or injury occurred arising from entry or acceptance of a prize.
28. The promotion is subject to the laws of England.
29. The competition closes on the 1st July 2015.
30. The flights must depart from London Stansted Airport only.
31. The winner must be one of the people who travels on the flight as the prize cannot be transferred.
32. Upon entry of this promotion, the entrant agrees to be bound by all of the rules of this competition.