London Stansted Airport Valentine’s Prize Draw 2017 Terms and Conditions
The London Stansted Valentine’s Prize Draw (“the Promotion”) is run and administered by Stansted Airport Ltd ( “the Promoter”)
Terms and conditions
- This promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) who are 18 years or over, excluding employees and their immediate families of MAG, their agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
- There will be three prize draws, starting at 08:59 on Tuesday 14 February 2017 and closing at 15:59PM on Tuesday 14 February 2017. Any entries received outside these times and dates will not be accepted.
- How to enter: Online entry via Twitter account. If you do not have a Twitter account you will need to create one in order to participate and you will require an active email address in order to do this. No purchase is necessary to enter this competition.
- By submitting an entry, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- To enter, you must:
- Follow @stn_airport and retweet any of the Valentine’s competition tweets that will be posted throughout the day.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the promotion. Syndicated entries or those made using methods such as a computer macro, a script or the use of automated devices or processes are not allowed and all such entries will be disqualified.
- The Promoter does not claim any rights of ownership in your competition entry. You agree that the Promoter may make your entry available on its website and any other media, whether now known or invented in the future, and in connection with any publicity of the competition. You agree to grant the Promoter a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable licence, for the full period of any intellectual property rights in the competition entry, to use, display, publish, transmit, copy, edit, alter, store, re-format and sub-licence the competition entry for such purposes.
- By submitting an entry, you confirm that:
(i) any and all images you submit are original works, are not defamatory and do not infringe third party rights;
(ii) there are no conflicting agreements in place that restrict the use of such images or other submissions;
(iii) you have consent to use any third-party image in the entry and rights have been waived for that use. If a third party image is of a person under 18, parental or guardian consent must be provided;
(iv) you will produce evidence of any required consent at the Promoter’s request (failure to do so may result in disqualification from the competition); and
(v) you grant the promoter an irrevocable, royalty-free, worldwide licence for the full term of the copyright to use, alter, adapt or sub-license rights in images to third parties.
- The three prizes are provided by Stansted Airport Limited, Enterprise House, Bassingbourn Road, Essex, United Kingdom
- There are three prizes to be won: 1x £30 World Duty Free voucher to be claimed by 10/02/18, 1 x £50 London Stansted Travel Voucher to be claimed by 14/02/18 and 1x Escape Lounge Voucher for 2 ppl to be claimed by 01/02/2018
- All taxes and charges are included.
- There is no cash alternative to the prize. The prize is not transferable
- Winner must be over 18 years old and agree to be included in London Stansted Airport publicity.
- Three winners will be picked at random from all valid entries received and will be notified via Twitter on the 14th February 2017. At point of winner notification, the winner will be asked to supply the full name and address where the prize will be sent to, via Twitter direct message to @stn_airport.
- In the event the claim for the prize is not received by the promoter within 7 days of prize notification, the promoter reserves the right to withdraw prize entitlement and award the prize to a reserve selected at the same time as the original.
- In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion or the awarding of prizes, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- The winner details can be obtained by contacting Stansted Airport, Marketing, 3rd Floor Enterprise House, Essex within six weeks of the closing date.
- If you are the winner of the competition, you agree that the Promoter may use your name, image and town or county of residence to announce the winner of this competition and for any other reasonable and related promotional purposes.
- By entering the competition, you agree that any personal information provided by you with the competition entry may be held and used only by the Promoter to administer the competition.
- The promoter monitors entrants’ responses to this Promotion and any responses which are, or could be regarded, as being disrespectful towards other members of the Twitter or which contain anything which is likely to, or could cause offence or distress will be removed from the Promotion. Compliance will be judged on the context, medium, audience, and prevailing standards. The Promoter reserves the right to remove any answers in breach of this term with immediate effect, at its sole discretion.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- The promotion is subject to the laws of England. These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law, and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Promoter: Stansted Airport Limited, Enterprise House, Bassingbourn Road, Essex, United Kingdom