Competition Terms and Conditions
Win a holiday to Corsica for two
Corsican Places will take you to Corsica, the perfect destination for those seeking a relaxing summer break. Don’t miss out and enter now for a chance to win a fantastic holiday for 2!
Terms and Conditions
- There is one prize to be won – the prize consists of 2 return flights from London Stansted Airport to Calvi airport with Titan Airways, resort transfers and 7 nights’ accommodation.
- Flights are subject to availability and flights may be changed or cancelled by the airline for administrative reasons without prior notice.
- Frequent flyer miles cannot be accrued or redeemed in connection with prize tickets, nor can prize tickets be redeemed for cash.
- You are requested to make contact with the competition organizer at least one month prior to your preferred departure dates so that bookings can be completed in good time to avoid disappointments.
- You can enter the competition if you are a UK resident (including the Channel Islands), aged 18+. You cannot enter this competition if you’re employees of the Manchester Airport Group (MAG), Serenity Holidays, their families or any agencies or persons connected with the promotion may not enter.
- When you enter the promotion, you agree to be bound by these rules and agree that if you win, MAG will publish your name and county.
- Only one entry permitted per person. Entries made in bulk or by third parties are prohibited and will not be counted.
- There is no cash alternative and the prize is not transferable. MAG’S winner decision is final.
- Winners will be notified within 14 days of the closing date. A list of winners can be obtained by contacts London Stansted Airport, Marketing, Enterprise House, CM24 1QW, Essex within six weeks of the closing date.
- MAG/ Serenity Holidays reserves the right to change these rules or to cancel, alter or amend the promotion if circumstances arise beyond our control.
- If MAG cannot contact the winner within 14 days of the closing date, MAG will offer the prize to a runner up, or re-offer the prize in another promotion.
- MAG excludes liability to the full extent permitted by law for any loss, damage or injury occurring to you arising from your entry or your acceptance of a prize.
- The promotion is subject to the laws of England.
- The competition closes on the 22nd April 2017.
- The flights must depart from London Stansted Airport only.
- Travel insurance is not included in this prize and, if not already covered, it is recommended that the winner and travelling companion purchases insurance prior to travel. It is the responsibility of the winner to purchase travel insurance.
- Valid travel period 14th May – 8th October 2017. (Excludes all school holidays)
- By entering this competition you will be automatically opting in to receive regular travel information, latest news & offers from London Stansted Airport. You are able to Unsubscribe at any time.
- Your personal details will only be collected and shared with Manchester Airport Group and Serenity holidays only as sponsors of the competition. Your details will not be shared with any other third party.
- Entries received after the closing date will not be considered and won’t be returned. The winner will be the first entry drawn at random five days after the closing date.
- The prize consists of 2 return flights from London Stansted to Calvi airport, resort transfers and 7 nights’ accommodation. No other services / products are included (e.g. spending money, insurance, food, flight extras or any other items or expense not specifically stated in the prize description).