London Stansted Airport x World Duty Free – Summer Fragrances Draw 2018
The London Stansted Summer Fragrances Draw (“the Promotion”) is run and administered by Stansted Airport Ltd (registered in England and Wales with company number 01990920 and registered address Enterprise House, Bassingbourn Road, Stansted Airport, Essex, CM24 1QW (“the Promoter”).
Terms and conditions
- This promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) who are 18 years or over, excluding employees and their immediate families of WHSmith, the Manchester Airport Group and any of its subsidiaries (including but not limited to the Promotor), their agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
- The weekly prize draws will take place on Fridays (from 27th April 2018 to 15th June 2018), starting at 08:00AM and closing at 18:00PM. Any entries received outside these times and dates will not be accepted.
- How to enter: Enter online via your Twitter account. If you do not have a Twitter account then you will need to create one to participate and you will require an active email address in order to do this. No purchase is necessary to enter this competition.
- By submitting an entry, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- To enter, you must:
- Follow @stn_airport, retweet the competition tweet and comment on the competition tweet as instructed
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the promotion. Syndicated entries or those made using methods such as a computer macro, a script or the use of automated devices or processes are not allowed and all such entries will be disqualified.
- The prizes are provided by the Promotor in collaboration with World Duty Free
- There are eight prizes to be won (one per each draw) and these are the selected summer fragrances: 1x Davidoff Cool Water Woman Caribbean Summer Edition (100ml), 1x JPG Gaultier Airlines Classique Eau Fraiche travel exclusive (50ml), 1x Nina Ricci Le Monstres de Nina Ricci (50ml), 1x Marc Jacobs Daisy Twinkle (50ml), 1x Gucci Flora Limited Edition (50ml), 1x Coach Floral EDP (50ml), 1x Clarins Eau Des Jardins (100ml), 1x Victor & Rolf La Vie en Rose (50ml)
- Competition and Prizes are subject to change or removal at any time. The Promotor reserve the right to reject any entrant or winner they deem, in their sole discretion, to have been made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices. The Promotor take no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed or corrupted, or affected due to a computer error in transit.
- All taxes and charges are included.
- There is no cash alternative to the prize. The prize is not transferable.
- Winner must be over 18 years old and agree to be included in the Promotor’s publicity.
- The winner will be picked at random from all valid entries received and will be notified via Twitter on the day of the draw. At point of winner notification, the winner will be asked to supply their full name and address where the prize will be sent to, via Twitter direct message to @stn_airport.
- In the event the claim for the prize is not received by the promoter within 7 days of prize notification, the promoter reserves the right to withdraw prize entitlement and award the prize to a reserve selected at the same time as the original.
- In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion or the awarding of prizes, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- The winner details can be obtained by contacting Stansted Airport, Marketing, 3rd Floor Enterprise House, Essex within six weeks of the closing date.
- If you are the winner of the competition, you agree that the Promoter may use your name, image and town or county of residence to announce the winner of this competition and for any other reasonable and related promotional purposes.
- By entering the competition, you agree that any personal information provided by you with the competition entry may be held and used only by the Promoter to administer the competition.
- The promoter monitors entrants’ responses to this Promotion and any responses which are, or could be regarded, as being disrespectful towards other members of Twitter or which contain anything which is likely to, or could cause offence or distress will be removed from the Promotion. Compliance will be judged on the context, medium, audience, and prevailing standards. The Promoter reserves the right to remove any answers in breach of this term with immediate effect, at its sole discretion.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- The promotion is subject to the laws of England. These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law, and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.