MAG Airport Limited (“MAG”) Prize Draw - Terms and Conditions
- The Promoter of this prize draw is London Stansted Airport Limited (company number 01990920) whose registered address is Enterprise House, Bassingbourn Road, Stansted Airport, Essex, CM24 1QW (“the Promoter”)
- By entering this prize draw, you are in with a chance of winning a Christmas Around The World Activity Box (“Prize”) featured in the ‘OUR LITTLE GLOBE’ visuals posted on the official London Stansted Airport Twitter, Facebook and Instagram pages.
- The prize items may vary from those shown in each asset.
- The Prize is not negotiable or transferable and no cash alternative will be offered.
- Four activity boxes ‘prize’ are available to win twice a week (every Thursday) between 3rd December 2019 and 19th December 2019.
How to enter
- The competition will run from 08:30am on 3rd December 2019 (“Opening Date”) until 08:30am on 19th December 2019 (“Closing Date”) inclusive.
- All prize draw entries must be received by the Promoter by no later than 08:30am on the Closing Date. All prize draw entries received after the Closing Date will automatically be disqualified.
- Only one entry is permitted per person.
- To enter the prize draw,
- on Facebook:Like & Follow the official London Stansted Airport & Our Little Globe Facebook page, Like the competition post and leave a comment
- on Twitter: Follow @stn_airport and @OurLittleGlobe, Like & Retweet the competition post and leave a comment
- on Instagram: Follow the official London Stansted Airport & Our Little Globe Instagram page, like the competition post and leave a comment.
- The Promoter will not accept proof of postage or transmission as proof of receipt of entry to the prize draw.
- By submitting a prize draw entry, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- A copy of these terms and conditions can be found at [INCLUDE A LINK].
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this OUR LITTLE GLOBE Christmas giveaway 2019 Twitter, Facebook and Instagram prize draw.
- To enter this prize draw you must be a UK resident, aged 18 years or over.
- This prize draw is not open to any employees of the Promoter or any of their affiliate companies, their families, agents or anyone else connected with this prize draw.
- By entering this prize draw, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win. The Promoter may require you provide proof that you are eligible to enter the prize draw.
- Prize draw entries cannot be returned.
Announcing the winner
- The winners will be selected in a random draw from all valid entries received. The draw will take place no later than 2 days after each Closing Date and the winner will be announced via a tweet/post/story on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram on between 2nd and 19th December (“Announcement Date”).
- The Promoters decision is final and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into.
- The Promoter will contact the winner personally as soon as practicable after the Announcement Date, using the telephone number or email address provided with the prize draw entry.
- A list of winner(s) will be provided on request.
Claiming the prize
- Please allow 10 days for delivery of the Prize.
- The Prize may not be claimed by a third party on your behalf.
- The Promoter will make all reasonable efforts to contact the winner. If the winner cannot be contacted or is not available or has not claimed their prize within 2 days of the Announcement Date, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant selected from the eligible entries received before the Closing Date.
- The Promoter does not accept any responsibility if you are not able to take up the Prize.
- If you are the winner of the prize draw, you agree that the Promoter may use your name, image and town or county of residence to announce the winner of this prize draw and for any other reasonable and related promotional purposes.
- You further agree to participate in any reasonable publicity required by the Promoter.
- If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to exclude you from participating in the prize draw.
- The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel, or amend the prize draw where it becomes necessary to do so.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law, and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.