- The Promotor of this prize competition is Stansted Airport Limited (registered in England and Wales under company number 01990920 and with its registered address at Enterprise House, Bassingbourn Road, Stansted Airport, Essex, CM24 1QW (the “Promoter”).
- The title of the competition is KEEPY UPPY CHALLENGE.
- Win a travel voucher for a pair of return flights to Barcelona up to £500 by:
- Participating in the ‘keepy-uppy’ challenge (the “Challenge”).
- Being at the top of the leaderboard on the Closing Date by using your skills to get as many touches on the ball as possible to keep it off the ground.
How to enter
- The competition will run from 05:30 to 17:30 each day on Friday 31st May (the “Opening Date”) to Saturday 1st June (the “Closing Date”) inclusive.
- All competition entries must be received by the Promoter by no later than 17:30 on the Closing Date. All competition entries received after the Closing Date are automatically disqualified.
- To enter the competition:
- you must be flying from Stansted Airport Limited (the “Airport”) between the Opening Date and Closing Date; and
- you must present yourself to the ‘keepy uppy’ stand and take part in the Challenge using the ball provided and using your feet, lower legs, knees, chest, shoulders, and head, to stop the ball to hit the ground; and
- the number of touches you have will be counted by a representative of the Promoter and your score will be recorded on the leaderboard at the Airport.
- No purchase necessary and there is no charge to participate in the Challenge.
- The Promoter will not accept responsibility for competition entries that are lost, mislaid or damaged.
- By submitting a competition entry you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Please see stanstedairport.com/keepyuppy for a copy of these competition terms and conditions.
- The competition entries will be judged by London Stansted Airport Marketing team and the winner will be determined based on the entrant with the highest number of touches on the leaderboard. The decision of London Stansted Airport Marketing team (acting reasonably) will be final.
- A list of names of the judges can be viewed at the Promoter’s registered office from the Closing Date for a period of 10 days.
- The competition is only open to all residents in the UK aged 18 years or over, except:
- employees of the Promoter or its holding or subsidiary companies;
- employees of agents or suppliers of the Promoter or its holding or subsidiary companies, who are professionally connected with the competition or its administration; or
- members of the immediate families or households of (a) and (b) above.
- In entering the competition, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim the prize. The Promoter may require you to provide proof that you are eligible to enter the competition.
- There is a limit of one entry to the competition per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
- The Promoter reserves all rights to disqualify you if your conduct is contrary to the spirit or intention of the prize competition.
- There is one prize available to be won consisting of a travel voucher for the value of £500 and valid for the purchase of a pair of return flights to Barcelo
- The flights are provided by any airline operating routes to Barcelona from London Stansted Airport.
- The prize is a voucher of £500 valid to purchase return flights for two people to travel from London Stansted to Barcelona between 3rd June 2019 and 2nd June 2020. The prize does not include travel insurance, the cost of transfers to and from airports or stations, food and drink, spending money, tax or personal expenses. Any other costs incurred in addition to those set out above and that are incidental to the fulfilment of the prize are the responsibility of the winner(s).
- You will be responsible for ensuring that you and any person travelling with you are available to travel and hold valid passports, any necessary visas and travel documents for the holiday in question on the travel dates specified.
- Instant prizes branded London Stansted Airport are available to be won on the day until stock lasts. Contestants scoring over 15 touches will receive a London Stansted Airport luggage tag, if scoring over 20 touches they will receive a branded travel set, over 30 they will receive a branded power bank.
- Prizes are subject to availability and there is no cash alternative.
- The prizes are supplied by Stansted Airport Limited (registered in England and Wales under company number 01990920 and with its registered address as Enterprise House, Bassingbourn Road, Stansted Airport, Essex, CM24 1QW (the "Supplier"). The Promoter reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter's control makes it necessary to do so.
- The prize is not negotiable or transferable.
- The winner will be contacted by London Stansted Airport Marketing team who will supply the voucher with all the relevant information on how to claim and redeem the prize.
- The winner is the person who will top the leader board scoring the highest number of touches without the ball touching the ground. In case of draw, a winner will be selected at random by the Promoter.
- The decision of the Promoter is final, and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into.
- The Promoter will contact the winner personally as soon as practicable after the Announcement Date, using the telephone number or email address provided with the competition entry.
- The Promoter must either publish or make available information that indicates that a valid award took place. To comply with this obligation the Promoter will publish the name of major prize winners and, if applicable, their winning entries on London Stansted Airport social media channels and on stanstedairport.com/keepyuppy as soon as the winner has been informed after Monday 3rd June (the “Announcement Date”).
- If you object to any or all of your details and winning entry being published or made available, please contact the Promoter at firstname.lastname@example.org. In such circumstances, the Promoter must still provide the information and winning entry to the Advertising Standards Authority on request.
Claiming the prize
- If you are the winner of the prize, you will have until 2nd June 2020 to claim the prize by redeeming the voucher following the instructions provided.
- The Promoter will make all reasonable efforts to contact the winner. If the winner cannot be contacted or is not available within 15 days of the Announcement Date, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant selected from the correct entries that were received before the Closing Date.
- The Promoter does not accept any responsibility if you are not able to take up the prize.
Limitation of liability
- Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
Ownership of competition entries and intellectual property rights
- By submitting your competition entry and any accompanying material, you agree to:
- assign to the Promoter all your intellectual property rights with full title guarantee; and
- waive all moral rights,
in and to your competition entry and otherwise arising in connection with your entry to which you may now or at any time in the future be entitled under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 as amended from time to time and under all similar legislation from time to time in force anywhere in the world.
- You agree that the Promoter may, but is not required to, make your entry available on its website stanstedairport.com/keepyuppy and any other media, whether now known or invented in the future, and in connection with any publicity of the competition. You agree to grant the Promoter a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable licence, for the full period of any intellectual property rights in the competition entry and any accompanying materials, to use, display, publish, transmit, copy, edit, alter, store, re-format and sub-licence the competition entry and any accompanying materials for such purposes.
Data protection and publicity
- The Promoter will only process your personal information as set out in the https://www.stanstedairport.com/privacy-policy/. See also condition 27 and condition 28, with regard to the announcement of winners.
- If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to exclude you from participating in the competition.
- The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel, or amend the prize competition where it becomes necessary to do so.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law, and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.