Travelling with children doesn't have to be a challenge. You'll find everything you need to keep kids happy at the airport, from baby changing rooms to pre-flight entertainment.
Stansted provides the following range of facilities:
- Baby changing facilities in both ladies and gents toilets in zone A check-in area.
- Baby changing and nursing room located in the Main departure lounge.
- Gates 1 - 19: family room near Gate 13.
- Gates 20 - 39: family room near Gates 33/34.
- Gates 40 - 50: family room near Gate 43.
- Gates 51 - 59: family room near Gate 59.
- Gates 81 - 88: baby change with accessible toilet and ladies toilet.
- International Baggage Reclaim: family room near reclaim 1, baby change cubicles in both ladies and gents toilets near reclaim 9.
- UK Baggage Reclaim: baby change in ladies toilet.
- Arrivals route from Gates 40 - 59: baby change with accessible toilet
- Main arrivals greeting area: baby change cubicles in both ladies and gents toilets.
- There are changing places facilities located in the main departure lounge Airside
- There are changing places facilities located landside at arrivals
Food and other essentials
Most restaurants and bars provide high chairs and children's menus. Branches of Boots pharmacy supply baby essentials including nappies, formula milk and baby wipes.
We offer a number of Airport Parking options at Stansted, all of which are family friendly.