Travelling with children doesn't have to be a challenge. You'll find everything you need to keep kids happy at the airport, from baby changing rooms to pre-flight entertainment.
Stansted provides the following range of facilities:
- After security, family room just behind the departure lounge airline information desk.
- Gates 1 - 19: family room near Gate 13.
- Gates 20 - 39: family room near Gates 33/34.
- Gates 40 - 50: family room near Gate 43.
- Gates 51 - 59: family room near Gate 59.
- Gates 81 - 88: baby change with accessible toilet and ladies toilet.
- International Baggage Reclaim: family room near reclaim 1, baby change cubicles in both ladies and gents toilets near reclaim 9.
- UK Baggage Reclaim: baby change in ladies toilet.
- Arrivals route from Gates 40 - 59: baby change with accessible toilet
- Main arrivals greeting area: baby change cubicles in both ladies and gents toilets.
Food and other essentials
Most restaurants and bars provide high chairs and children's menus. Branches of Boots pharmacy supply baby essentials including nappies, formula milk and baby wipes.
The Voyager Entertainment centre contains a selection of video games ideal for older children.
We offer a number of airport parking options at Stansted, all of which are family friendly.