Welcome to the No.1 Traveller lounge at Stansted Airport – the smartest address at the airport.
Whatever your class of travel and whichever airline you’re flying with, you can upgrade your journey by checking into a No.1 Lounge at Gate 49.
Take in the panoramic runway views with a glass of something chilled, choose a freshly prepared hot dish from a bistro menu and browse a range of daily newspapers and glossy magazines. It’s all included in the price of entry, and costs less than you might think.
The No.1 Traveller Lounge at Stansted Airport
Book into the airport lounge and discover a better way to start your trip. The unrivalled range of facilities includes:
- A selection of freshly prepared dishes from the kitchen
- Complimentary items from a self-service pantry table
- Complimentary bottled beer, wines and spirits from the fully tended bar
- Free, unlimited WiFi
- A wide selection of glossy magazines and quality newspapers to take away
- Panoramic runway views and full table service
- Flat screen TVs, board games and kid’s packs
The following lounge is available after security control:
The No.1 Traveller Lounge at Gate 49
The lounge provides easy access to Gates 40-49 . The lounge can be accessed by those on domestic flights, however please note that it’s about 15 minute walk back to the domestic gates. Open daily from 4am to 9pm.
For lounge bookings please call us on 08442 64 64 40 or visit www.No1Traveller.com
Passengers should please be advised that the traveller lounge closest to gates 1-19 has now closed. Passengers are still able to make use of the excellent lounge facilites at Gate 49, but should be advised to allow additional travel between the lounge and their depature gate.