Stansted Airport Limited – Summer 2018 In – Airport Prize draw
Win flights to Corsica for two people
- The promoter of this prize draw is London Stansted Airport Limited (company number 01990920) whose registered address is Enterprise House, Bassingbourn Road, Stansted Airport, Essex, CM24 1QW (“the Promoter”)
- By entering this prize draw, you are in with a chance of winning one of eight pairs of return tickets to Corsica flying with Air Corsica (“Grand Prize”). One Grand Prize (being 2 x tickets) is available to win every week between the 9th July 2018 – 2nd September 2018. Only one Grand Prize will be given out each week, so over the course of eight weeks (dates above) a maximum of eight Grand Prizes can be won.
- By entering this prize draw, you are in with a chance of winning one of ten exclusive travel sets (“Product Prize”).
- Any reference to “Prize” in these terms and conditions is a reference to the Grand Prize and Product Prize collectively.
- The Prize is as stated and no cash alternatives will be offered.
- The Prize is not transferable.
Grand Prize Restrictions
- The Grand Prize is valid for a pair of return flights from London Stansted Airport to Ajaccio, Bastia and Figari. The route cannot be changed, nor the validity extended and the Grand Prize can only be redeemed all together on one return trip.
- All other costs are the responsibility of the passenger and are not included as part of the Grand Prize, including but not limited to: accommodation, travel insurance, spending money and transfers to and from the airports.
- Flights are subject to availability and flights may be changed or cancelled by the airline for administrative reasons without prior notice. The Promoter does not accept any liability for this.
- Frequent flyer miles cannot be accrued or redeemed in connection with the Grand Prize.
- It is up to the winner and their travel companion(s) to ensure that they are travelling with valid passports and visas where necessary. The Promoter does not accept any liability for this.
- All other general terms of condition regarding carriage are dictated by the airline.
- Dates of travel in respect of the Grand Prize are subject to availability. There may be periods of unavailability during popular travel periods. The Grand Prize will be valid for use in respect of a flights booked from London Stansted Airport.
- The winner and their travel companion(s) must travel together.
- Any alternative travel arrangements made by the winner would be at their own expense.
- Transfer to onwards destinations are not the responsibility of the Promoter.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any delay or cancellation of any element of the prize or for any inability of the prize winner or their guest to take up the prize.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, the promoter in this promotion accepts no liability for any loss, damage or injury caused by, or to, the prize winner or their guests whilst taking the prize.
- Winners accept the Prize at their own risk.
- You must supply your name, post code and email address when entering the prize draw.
How to enter
- The prize draw will run from 12:00 on 9th July 2018 (“Opening Date”) until 23:59 on 2nd September 2018 (“Closing Date”) inclusive.
- All entries must be received by the Promoter by no later than 23:59 on the Closing Date. All prize draw entries after the Closing Date will automatically be disqualified.
- To enter the prize draw, the entrant must spend £50 (fifty pounds sterling) or more in one transaction in participating stores at London Stansted Airport between the Opening Date and Closing Date (“Qualifying Transaction”).
- Entrants must fill in the details on the postcard given to them once the Qualifying Transaction is complete and place the card into the entry box in the departure lounge in the terminal.
- Alternatively, entrants can enter their details and unique code online at stanstedairport.com/summer
- Participating stores referenced above are as follows: World Duty Free, Dixons Travel, Hamleys, Ted Baker, TheBodyShop, Fatface, Rituals, Accessorize, JD Sports, Hema, Superdry, Boots, Oasis, Next, Dune London.
- The Corsica airports served by Air Corsica are Ajaccio, Bastia and Figari.
Announcing the winner
- Winners will be chosen at random from all entries received and verified by the Promoter.
- The Promoters decision is final and no correspondence or discussion will be entered in to.
- All winners will be notified by email and/or DM on Twitter/Facebook/Instagram and/or SMS within 14 days from the Closing Date.
- If the Promoter is not able to contact the winner, or they do not claim the Prize within 14 days of notification, the Promotor reserves the right to offer the Prize to the next eligible entrant selected from the eligible entries received before the Closing Date.
- The Promoter will notify the winner when and where the Prize can be collected or is due to be delivered.
- The Promoter does not accept any responsibility if you are not able to collect or receive the Prize.
- The Promoter may request that the winner provide proof of identity, age, and proof of residency as a condition of receipt of the Prize.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current GDPR data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The prize draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: email@example.com
- Entry into the prize draw will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The promoter is not responsible for any delay or cancellation of any element of the prize or for any inability of the Prize winner or their guest to take up the Prize.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, the promoter in this promotion accepts no liability for any loss, damage or injury caused by, or to, the winner or their guests whilst taking the Prize.
- Winners accept the Prize at own risk.
- You must supply your name, email address and/or phone number when entering the prize draw.