MAG Airport Limited (“MAG”) Prize Draw - Terms and Conditions
- The Promoter of this prize draw is London Stansted Airport Limited (company number 01990920) whose registered address is Enterprise House, Bassingbourn Road, Stansted Airport, Essex, CM24 1QW (“the Promoter”)
- By entering this prize draw, you are in with a chance of winning a travel voucher (£250 value) flying from London Stansted Airport to Paris (“Prize”). One travel voucher is available to win on the 14th The visual will be posted on the official London Stansted Airport Twitter, Facebook and Instagram pages.
- The Prize is not negotiable or transferable and no cash alternative will be offered.
- The Prize is valid for 1 year only.
How to enter
- The competition will run from 08:00am on 14th February 2020 (“Opening Date”) until 10:00am on 15th February 2020 (“Closing Date”) inclusive.
- All prize draw entries must be received by the Promoter by no later than 10:00am on the Closing Date. All prize draw entries received after the Closing Date will automatically be disqualified.
- To enter the prize draw,
- on Facebook:Like & Follow the official London Stansted Airport Facebook page, Like the competition post and leave a comment
- on Twitter: Follow @stn_airport, Like & Retweet the competition post and leave a comment
- on Instagram: Follow the official London Stansted Airport Instagram page, like the competition post and leave a comment.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this VALENTINE’S DAY GIVEAWAY 2020 Twitter, Facebook and Instagram prize draw.
- To enter this prize draw, you must be a resident of the United Kingdom, aged 18 years or over.
- This competition is not open to any employees of the Promoter or any of their affiliate companies, their families, agents or anyone else connected with this prize draw.
- By entering this competition an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Multiple entries from the same person are allowed.
- The Promoter will not accept responsibility for prize draw entries that are lost, mislaid, damaged or delayed in transit, regardless of the cause, including, for example, as a result of any postal failure, equipment failure, technical malfunction, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for any inaccurate details or descriptions about the Prize supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this prize draw
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the Promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the Promoter.
- By entering this prize draw, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win. The Promoter may require you provide proof that you are eligible to enter the prize draw.
- Prize draw entries cannot be returned.
Announcing the winner
- Winners will be chosen at random from all entries received on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram verified by the Promoter.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence or discussion will be entered in to.
- All winners will be notified by being tagged in the ‘Winner Announcement’ post/story on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram within 14 days from the Closing Date.
- To claim the Prize, the winners must direct message London Stansted Airport Facebook page or @stn_airport on Twitter & Instagram with their full name and postal address.
- If the Promoter is not able to contact the winner, or they do not claim the Prize within 14 days of notification, the Promotor reserves the right to offer the Prize to the next eligible entrant selected from the eligible entries received before the Closing Date.
- The Promoter will notify the winner when the Prize will be sent out.
- The Promoter does not accept any responsibility if you are not able to collect or receive the Prize.
- The Promoter may request that the winner provide proof of identity, age, and proof of residency as a condition of receipt of the Prize.
- The Prize may not be claimed by a third party on your behalf.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current GDPR data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- You further agree to participate in any reasonable publicity required by the Promoter.
- We make no representation or warranty in relation to Prizes provided and to the fullest extent permitted by law we shall have no liability to you in relation to any Prize, its fitness for purpose, merchantability or otherwise. The Promoter will not accept any returns of the Prize. If there is any issue with the Prize, the winner is to liaise directly with the Prize manufacturer
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to exclude you from participating in the prize draw.
- The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel, or amend the prize draw where it becomes necessary to do so.