Stansted Airport Limited - Christmas 2018 Instagram Giveaway Terms & Conditions:
- The promoter of this giveaway is London Stansted Airport Limited (company number 01990920) whose registered address is Enterprise House, Bassingbourn Road, Stansted Airport, Essex, CM24 1QW (“the Promoter”)
- By entering this prize draw, you are in with a chance of winning one retail product (“Prize”) featured on the ‘All I Want for Christmas’ visual posted on the official London Stansted Airport Instagram Stories (@stn_airport). Prizes are available to win daily between 26th November 2018 and 24th December 2018.
- If any of the products that make up the prize is not available at the time of the winner being selected, then a replacement for that product will be chosen by the Promoter to the equivalent value.
- The Prize is as stated and no cash alternatives will be offered.
- The Prize is not transferable.
How to enter
- The competition will run from 00:01 am on 26th November 2018 (“Opening Date”) until 23:59 on 24th December 2018 (“Closing Date”) inclusive.
- All entries must be received by the Promoter by no later than 23:59 on the Closing Date. All competition entries after the Closing Date will automatically be disqualified.
- To enter the prize draw, screenshot the promotional story posted by @stn_airport, circle the prize you would like to win and repost to your own Instagram story, tagging @stn_airport. You must follow @stn_airport on Instagram.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this Christmas 2018 Instagram prize draw.
- To enter this prize draw, you must be a resident of the United Kingdom, aged 18 years or over.
- This competition is not open to any employees of the Promoter or any of their affiliate companies, their families, agents or anyone else connected with this prize draw.
- By entering this competition an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Multiple entries from the same person are allowed.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for any competition entries that are lost, mislaid, damaged or delayed, regardless of the cause.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for any inaccurate details or descriptions about the Prize supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this prize draw
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the Promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the Promoter.
Announcing the winner
- Winners will be chosen at random from all entries received on Instagram verified by the Promoter.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence or discussion will be entered in to.
- All winners will be notified by being tagged in the Promoters Instagram story within 14 days from the Closing Date.
- To claim the Prize, the winners must direct message @stn_airport / reply to the Instagram story they’re tagged in.
- If the Promoter is not able to contact the winner, or they do not claim the Prize within 14 days of notification, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the Prize to the next eligible entrant selected from the eligible entries received before the Closing Date.
- The Promoter will notify the winner when the Prize will be sent out.
- The Promoter does not accept any responsibility if you are not able to collect or receive the Prize.
- The Promoter may request that the winner provide proof of identity, age, and proof of residency as a condition of receipt of the Prize.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current GDPR data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- We make no representation or warranty in relation to Prizes provided and to the fullest extent permitted by law we shall have no liability to you in relation to any Prize, its fitness for purpose, merchantability or otherwise. The Promoter will not accept any returns of the Prize. If there is any issue with the Prize, the winner is to liaise directly with the Prize manufacturer.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.