Stansted Airport Limited - Summer 2018 Social Media Competition Terms & Conditions:
- The promoter of this competition is London Stansted Airport Limited (company number 01990920) whose registered address is Enterprise House, Bassingbourn Road, Stansted Airport, Essex, CM24 1QW (“the Promoter”)
- By entering this prize draw, you are in with a chance of winning one of eight retail destination bundles (“Prize Bundle”). One Prize Bundle is available to win every week between 16th July 2018 – 9th September 2018. Only one Prize Bundle will be given out each week, so over the course of eight weeks (dates above) a maximum of eight Prize Bundles can be won.
- Details of what is included in the Prize Bundle will be featured in our ‘Destination Inspiration’ summer brochure and on the competition visual posted on the official London Stansted Airport Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- If one or any of the products that make up the Prize Bundle are not available at the time of the winner being selected, then a replacement for that product will be chosen by the Promoter to the equivalent value.
- The Prize Bundle is as stated and no cash alternatives will be offered.
- The Prize Bundle is not transferable.
How to enter
- The competition will run from 00:01am on 16th July 2018 (“Opening Date”) until 23:59 on 9th September 2018 (“Closing Date”) inclusive.
- All entries must be received by the Promoter by no later than 23:59 on the Closing Date. All competition entries after the Closing Date will automatically be disqualified.
- To enter the prize draw, tag three friends in the comment on one of the competition posts on the official London Stansted Airport social channels: Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. Unlimited entries across all platform.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this Summer 2018 social media prize draw.
- To enter this prize draw, you must be a resident of the United Kingdom, aged 18 years or over.
- This competition is not open to any employees of the Promoter or any of their affiliate companies, their families, agents or anyone else connected with this prize draw.
- By entering this competition an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Unlimited entries allowed across three platforms, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for any competition entries that are lost, mislaid, damaged or delayed, regardless of the cause.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for any inaccurate details or descriptions about the Prize Bundle supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this prize draw
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the Promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the Promoter.
Announcing the winner
- Winners will be chosen at random from all entries received across three channels (Facebook, Twitter and Facebook) and verified by the Promoter.
- The Promoters decision is final and no correspondence or discussion will be entered in to.
- All winners will be notified by a public post or a direct message on Twitter/Facebook/Instagram within 14 days from the Closing Date.
- If the Promoter is not able to contact the winner, or they do not claim the Prize Bundle within 14 days of notification, the Promotor reserves the right to offer the Prize Bundle to the next eligible entrant selected from the eligible entries received before the Closing Date.
- The Promoter will notify the winner when and where the Prize Bundle can be collected or is due to be delivered.
- The Promoter does not accept any responsibility if you are not able to collect or receive the Prize Bundle.
- The Promoter may request that the winner provide proof of identity, age, and proof of residency as a condition of receipt of the Prize Bundle.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current GDPR data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.