Stansted Airport Limited – WIN BIG Christmas 2018 Giveaway Terms & Conditions:
- The promoter of this giveaway is London Stansted Airport Limited (company number 01990920) whose registered address is Enterprise House, Bassingbourn Road, Stansted Airport, Essex, CM24 1QW (“the Promoter”)
- By entering this prize draw, you are in with a chance of winning one mystery gift (“Prize”) featured on the visual posted on the official London Stansted Airport Twitter and Facebook pages.
- One prize per day is available to win between 12th December 2018 and 24th December 2018.
- The Prize is as stated and no cash alternatives will be offered.
- The Prize is not transferable.
How to enter
- The competition will run from 08:30am on 12th December 2018 (“Opening Date”) until 08:30am on 24th December 2018 (“Closing Date”) inclusive.
- All entries must be received by the Promoter by no later than 08:30am on the Closing Date. All competition entries after the Closing Date will automatically be disqualified.
- To enter the prize draw,
- on Facebook: Like & Follow the official London Stansted Airport Facebook page, Like the competition post and leave a comment
- on Twitter: Follow @stn_airport, Like & Retweet the competition tweet and leave a comment
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this WIN BIG Christmas 2018 Twitter and Facebook prize draw.
- To enter this prize draw, you must be a resident of the United Kingdom, aged 18 years or over.
- This competition is not open to any employees of the Promoter or any of their affiliate companies, their families, agents or anyone else connected with this prize draw.
- By entering this competition an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Multiple entries from the same person are allowed.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for any competition entries that are lost, mislaid, damaged or delayed, regardless of the cause.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for any inaccurate details or descriptions about the Prize supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this prize draw
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the Promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the Promoter.
Announcing the winner
- Winners will be chosen at random from all entries received on Facebook and Twitter verified by the Promoter.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence or discussion will be entered in to.
- All winners will be notified by being tagged in the ‘Winner Announcement’ post on Facebook or Twitter within 14 days from the Closing Date.
- To claim the Prize, the winners must direct message London Stansted Airport Facebook page or @stn_airport on Twitter with their full name and postal address.
- If the Promoter is not able to contact the winner, or they do not claim the Prize within 14 days of notification, the Promotor reserves the right to offer the Prize to the next eligible entrant selected from the eligible entries received before the Closing Date.
- The Promoter will notify the winner when the the Prize will be sent out.
- The Promoter does not accept any responsibility if you are not able to collect or receive the Prize.
- The Promoter may request that the winner provide proof of identity, age, and proof of residency as a condition of receipt of the Prize.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current GDPR data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- We make no representation or warranty in relation to Prizes provided and to the fullest extent permitted by law we shall have no liability to you in relation to any Prize, its fitness for purpose, merchantability or otherwise. The Promoter will not accept any returns of the Prize. If there is any issue with the Prize, the winner is to liaise directly with the Prize manufacturer.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.